Ayuda is an international ad tech company headquartered in Montreal, Canada. Ayuda’s products are used by the largest Out-of-Home advertising companies around the world. We are quite selective in new teammates, as we believe that a friendly and collaborative approach is just as important as a high level of competence and achievement.
Mission & Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day implementation of enterprise software solutions on multiple levels.
- Liaise with key project stakeholders, project team members, and customer users, to provide continuous communication and ensure they are updated and engaged
- Gather project requirements including client’s project definition, requirements and business needs to set a clear project scope.
- Proactively identify & report risks that may ultimately delay the scheduled product delivery dates, and take the appropriate steps to mitigate those risks
- Assess, highlight, and clearly communicate the impact of project change requests such as: re-prioritizing deliverables, delayed completion of tasks, increasing project scope
- Maintain an up-to-date project plan that provides near real-time details of the project’s status by analyzing and documenting all existing information on project objectives, deliverables, schedules, assumptions, constraints and dependencies
- Ensure internal and external team members work harmoniously, following up with the appropriate team should one’s pending tasks be blocked by the other
- Ensure Ayuda’s newest clients have a fantastic experience.
- You have the demonstrated ability to lead groups of people for the sake of the greater good.
- You have excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- You are customer centric, passionate, extremely organized and autonomous.
- Experience in client support in a high-tech industry (e.g. software, telecoms, etc)
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Project
- Professional level verbal and written Spanish and/or French proficiency.
- Experience on software implementation projects.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Project management coursework or PMP
- Exposure to Out-of-Home Media.