Ayuda is an international ad tech company headquartered in Montreal, Canada. Our software suite is used by OOH advertising companies around the world. Ayudans are passionate, friendly, family-oriented people who love what they do and are always ready to lend a hand.
We are looking for a copywriter and social media expert to join our growing marketing department for a 3 to 6 month contact with the possibility of becoming a permanent employee.
- Ooze content: case studies, white papers, press releases, blogs, newsletters, social media posts.
- Assist with the various publishing tasks associated to the content you will be writing.
- Write high engagement social media content that reflects our brand voice.
- Participate in the content planning each quarter – what do we want to write, which personas are we targeting, which verticals, which product features?
- Research your topic – we want content that does more than skim the surface of the topic.
- Edit content written by other members of the team – both proofreading and constructive content criticism if needed.
- You are an erudite and thoughtful wordsmith. You have serious opinions about the Oxford Comma.
- You take your work seriously, but you don’t take yourself seriously. You have an opinion and can back it up, but you don’t sh*t yourself when proven wrong.
- You can write in a brand voice that is different than your personal style. You know that a social media post, an article, a thought leadership piece, and a technical paper all need their own tone, even when representing the same brand.
- Technology, advertising, and software are interesting topics to you. You can write about technical subjects without getting dry. You can write about our products without ever mentioning our products.
- You’ve executed projects from start to finish and measured the successes and failures.
- Your attention to detail is legen-wait-for-it-dary.
o Dialogue Tele-Medicine: application that allows you to chat and virtually consult with a team of healthcare professionals made up of nurses, doctors, pediatricians, nutritionists, dermatologists, and mental health professionals.
o Sick Days as Needed: we believe in our employees taking care of their health and wellness like responsible adults.
o Monthly public transportation: paid in full
o $200 budget to buy yourself Noise-Cancelling Headphones of your choice.
After Three Months:
o Access to Group Insurance after 3 months: health, dental, prescription drug, disability insurance, and life insurance, 70% paid by employer.
o Three weeks of vacation per year.
o $200 per year towards a fitness related expense, ex: gym membership or yoga classes.
o Snacks, beverages, and beer keg in the communal kitchen.
o Fresh St Viateur Bagels daily, plus pastries on Fridays.
o Quarterly Teambuilding Events: Ziplining, BBQs, and video game tournaments have been recent favourites
o Monthly “Breakfast with Luc”, our CEO
o Monthly Birthdays Celebration
o Monthly in-office massages
o Yoga at Lunch on Mondays in the warm months
o Bring your Dog to Work Fridays
- Work samples: an article, a tweet, and your favourite piece of your work
- Your favourite grammar meme/joke.